Want to help benefit humanity? Join the Cannabics Team!
As a company that strives to benefit humanity, we are creating a foundation for a new world by using groundbreaking innovation and advanced solutions.
We believe that our best resource is our people and with our team we can achieve our goals.
We are looking for talented individuals who bring a diverse range of experience and capabilities with excellent working relations.
We are hiring!
G.R.I.N Ultra Ltd, a Subsidiary of Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. is looking to recruit a bioinformatician, to contribute to our research and development efforts.
Summary of Essential Job Duties:
We are looking for an exceptional individual, who wants to create software with a direct impact on human health.
- Develop algorithms for analysis of vast amount of studies across various data types and platforms for translational research and clinical applications.
- Create professional, high-quality and high-performance software.
- Apply best practice statistical/computational methods to analyze large-scale biological data from internal R&D efforts, as well as large scale collections of data.
- Design and develop pipelines to address novel analytical challenges and to automate established analysis so that thousands of studies can be analyzed in a robust manner
- Knowledge of algorithm development and statistics or machine learning
- Strong background in software development
- Experience in analyzing large, complex data sets
- Excellent communication skills with interdisciplinary groups
- Deep knowledge in cancer biology and High-Throughput Screening.
- Master’s degree or PhD in computer science, bioinformatics, engineering, physical sciences, mathematics or related field
About Cannabics Pharmaceuticals
Cannabics Pharmaceuticals Inc. (CNBX) is a U.S public company that is developing a platform which leverages novel drug-screening tools and artificial intelligence to create cannabinoid-based therapies for cancer that are specifically tailored to a patient’s profile. By developing tools to assess effectiveness on a personalized basis, Cannabics is helping to move cannabinoids into the mainstream of cancer therapy. The company’s R&D is based in Israel, where it is licensed by the Ministry of Health to conduct scientific and clinical research on cannabinoid formulations and Cancer.